Why would you ever want to remove your front end loader? One good reason is that removing the front loader helps prevent ground compaction and turf damage when mowing. It also reduces your turning radius when working in confined areas or around trees. In fact, you’ll find that there are plenty of times that removing your front loader will make your job quicker and easier. That’s why it’s so important that the BX80 series front loader can be removed quickly, without leaving the operators station.
Not only is the BX80 front loader easy to remove, it also has the following premium features:
- Single Lever Hydraulic Connection – Simultaneously attach and detach all four front loader hydraulic lines
- Premium Flat Faced No-spill Hydraulic Couplers – Less mess and easier to connect than traditional tractor hydraulic couplers
- Curved Boom Design – Allows for better visibility when performing front loader work
- Optional 2-Lever Quick Coupler – Easily connect to a wide variety of front loader attachments, such as blades and pallet forks
- Optional 3rd Function Valve – For attachments that require hydraulic power such as grapples
- Optional Bucket Level Indicator Rod – Helps maintain a level bucket, making material handling even easier