Kubota Tractor Information in San Jose, CA
Frequently Asked Questions on Kubota Tractors
Mission Valley Kubota Tractor & Equipment is dedicated to providing San Jose, CA with Kubota tractors and information about them. We’ve put together a list of frequently asked questions regarding Kubota tractors and their maintenance plans. For more in-depth questions and concerns regarding purchasing, maintaining, or repairing Kubota tractors in San Jose, CA, give us a call or stop by our shop.
Where can I find specifications for my Kubota?
Your Kubota tractor will have all of its specifications and implements listed on our products page or the official Kubota website. We also include all of its features and information in our product brochures. If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, feel free to call our shop.
Where is the serial number located on my tractor?
Per Kubota’s official site:
- B Series: On right-hand side of the front axle
- BX Series: Above right-hand side of front wheel on frame rail
- L Series: On left-hand side of front axle or under the seat
- Grand L Series: On the left-hand side of the front axle or right-hand side of the transmission case
- M Series: Generally located on the left-hand side of the frame below the engine, below the factory tag
Where is the serial number located on my construction equipment?
- KX Series: On the data tag located on the front of the upper structure
- U Series: On the data tag located on the front of the upper structure
- R Series: On the data tag located on the right side of the front frame
- TLB Series: On the data tag located on the left side of the main frame
- SVL Series: Plate is located at the left front, outside of the cab, three inches below the door sill
What year was my Kubota manufactured?
Check your manual or serial number for your tractor. If you cannot find this information, contact Mission Valley Kubota Tractor & Equipment with your model number, and we will be able to supply you with the information you need.
Where can I find safety information?
We want all owners to know the ins and outs of their equipment, allowing them to follow the best safety practices. All Kubota equipment and tractors are built with the owner’s safety as a top priority. It’s imperative to follow proper safety protocol whenever using your equipment. Please review the Kubota Safety section for important safety information.
What is a “gray area” tractor?
The “gray market” is a term used for tractors originally sold in Japan but have been imported to the United States. This equipment was not originally designed for sale in the United States. Entities independent of Kubota and without Kubota’s authorization designed and manufactured these tractors for the Japanese market and imported them here. Since April 30, 1997, the importation, distribution, and sale of Kubota “gray market” units under 50 PTO horsepower in the United States has been prohibited by a General Exclusion Order of the United States International Trade Commission. Learn more on Kubota’s official site or talk to one of our specialists today.
What type of oil to use in Kubota diesel?
Kubota recommends using 15W40 engine oil in their Kubota diesels. Make sure whatever oil you use has an API rating of CF or higher.
How much is a Kubota tractor?
There are various tractors, types, sizes, and specifications that can vary the pricing on them. For accurate pricing, stop into Mission Valley Kubota Tractor & Equipment today and speak with one of our team members.